Keeping your dog safe
The Pet Gear Happy Stroller has been specifically designed to keep your dog(s) safe, comfortable and secure whilst you’re travelling.
It should be pointed out that these strollers are not suitable for larger dogs but they’re fantastic for smaller dogs.
- Easy locking, no zip entry means no hassle when trying to open and close the stroller
- Elevated paw rest so your pet can easily look out of the stroller by using the front bar for support
- Panoramic view window, top window with viewing area and easy one hand fold mechanism
- 600 denier water resistant material, interior tether, reversible fleece liner
- Rear safety brakes, front shock absorbers, parent tray for keys, water etc and large storage basket
Your stroller arrives boxed and some assembly is required! All parts are provided and the instructions are excellent. You also have their website and tech support should you run into problems. We didn’t run in to any (and believe me, the staff over here at Doggy Planet are hardly DIY enthusiasts). All in all, most people should find this a doddle!
It is important to note that this stroller is suitable for smaller dogs only. Our pooches found the the fabric of the stroller to be comfortable and not at all irritable.
The wheels are sturdy but it’s important to note that this is not a jogger stroller.
The mesh fabric is great for the dogs to look out of and see what’s going on around them. Add into the fact there’s space for belongings and a cup holder and we feel you’re onto a winner!
It’s a great buy for the price but nothing is perfect and as you will see online, it’s been pointed out that the cup holder can only hold a small cup and that if you do try to jog/run, the wheels feel un-sturdy but again – this is not a jogger stroller.
We think it’s a great buy!
Last update on 2020-06-01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API